Wednesday, April 09, 2014

H is for Home in New Mexico

Home. There's no place like it.
Oddly, I didn't come up with many interesting places we've been that begin with H. Luckily, there is always Home. We moved into our little adobe abode back in aught-six, and barring our winning a lottery we don't even play, I expect we'll happily stay here. We do have our windy season, though. Maybe one day a Mega Millions ticket will blow into our yard. I will pick it up to toss into recycling, never realizing it is the unclaimed billion-dollar winner. Alas, because of our missed chance we will be relegated to living out our pleasant lives in our pleasant Home.

4 comments:

Anything and Everything Paranormal Blog said...

Home is a place you can find solace in.

Bob Sanchez said...

And according to the poet Robert Frost, home is where, when you go there, they have to take you in.

debi o'neille said...

Robert Frost is right about that – at least it's worked out that way for me. Seems to be working out that way for my adult children, too, now and then. :-)
Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

Patricia Stoltey said...

I've only been to New Mexico once, but I loved what I saw. Sounds like you and your wife are very happy there.