Friday, January 23, 2009

In the tar pit

For the last couple of days I've been stuck in the tar pit of email, making numerous minor updates to the archives for The Internet Review of Books, commenting on some of my friends' blog posts, and beginning to organize two projects for the El Paso Writer's League. It's all fine and fun writing-related stuff, but it might be nice to do some new writing of my own instead of just writing about writing.

My next book review will be on American Lion, by Jon Meacham, for the February IRB issue. I'm little over halfway through the book, so I'd better get to it. I am reading it on Kindle, which works out well.

2 comments:

Ruth L.~ said...

I didn't know you had a Kindle. Do you recommend one?

Anonymous said...

Kindle - is that faster or easier or something? I have two books available in Kindle as well as paperback but I've never thought of buying or using one myself. Love the FEEL and smell of a book too much. But I have to admit it's a fast growing market and it's foolishness not to pay attention to it and tap into it.